Background

Ileana d'cruz

Ranbir Kapoor's Barfi co-star Ileana D'cruz has always wondered when people talk about Ranbir's Casanova image as she never saw that side of him during the filming of Barfi.

"Both Ranbir and I have respect for each other. Lot of people talk about Ranbir's Casanova image but he is very different to me as a person. I don't see him in that light at all," says Ileana.

She further continues, "People would tell me that it is rare that Ranbir doesn't get linked to his heroines but how come you escaped that. It is a sad way of putting it because it almost seems like - ' Oh my God, aap toh bachh gayi. It is not that Ranbir is some serial pouncer. These are just rumours that come and go and there is no element of truth in it. It was not that he was after me and I ran away from his clutches. No, these are baseless rumours." 
 
 


Leave a Reply